Registering/publishing in LUCRIS (researchers)
Researchers at Lund University are required to register their scholarly publications in the research information system LUCRIS. The University’s publishing policy recommends that, when possible, the full text be freely accessible (open access), either through publication in an open access journal or in a journal which allows self-archiving. The latter means that the researcher personally uploads a version in LUCRIS.
- Read more about LUCRIS on the Staff pages.
- Vice-chancellors decision about register reasearch publications. (PDF)
Registering research publications
You find more information on how to register on our pages doctoral theses and research publications.
Search research outputs
Search information about LU researhers, reseach projects and publications in the Research portal.
Lund University’s publishing policy
- If a freely accessible journal is not available as an equal alternative, a journal allowing parallel publishing/self archiving should preferably be chosen.
- Assignment of publishing rights should be avoided. Minimum demands for the author is the right to self archiving.
- Lund University should aim to make all scientific journals adopt a publishing model, where the readers are given free access to the articles, directly or by self archiving.