Research funders' requirements
Research funders increasingly require publicly funded research to be freely available.
Below are links to descriptions of the requirements of some of the most important funders.
- The Swedish Research Council’s requirements for free access to research results
- Seventh Framework Programme (FP7)
- The Swedish Research Council Formas
- European Research Council (ERC) requirements for free access to publications
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Swedish Research Council for Health, Working Life and Welfare (Forte)
- Horizon 2020