Price list for other libraries
The prices apply to interlibrary loans to external borrowers, carried out by the libraries of Lund University.
- Copies (articles)* to publicly financed libraries** within the Nordic countries 80 SEK/article
- Copies (articles)* to other libraries and companies within the Nordic countries 150 SEK/article
- Copies (articles)* to other libraries and companies outside the Nordic countries - 2 IFLA-vouchers/150 SEK/article
- Issue of books to publicly financed libraries** within the Nordic countries free of charge
- Issue of books to other libraries in the Nordic countries and companies 150 SEK/book
- Issue of books to libraries outside the Nordic countries 2 IFLA-vouchers/150 SEK/book
*When article length exceeds 30 pages, a fee of 20 SEK per set of 10 pages started will be added.
** Publicly financed libraries include public, school and university college libraries, as well as a number of special libraries.
For more questions about interlibrary loans through the University Library, please contact: fjarr [at] ub [dot] lu [dot] se