On this page you can see ongoing trials of electronic resources at Lund University Libraries. The dates in parenthesis refer to the period the trial is active. Please observe that most trials are only available on campus.
1 sep - 31 dec
Collegio is a legal information service for teachers.
Please note that all the material contained in this service is in Swedish.
9 oct - 2 dec
Trial of 9 eBook titles from American Society for Microbiology (please refer to the list below).
- Polar Microbiology: Life In The Deep Freeze
- Population Genetics of Bacteria: A Tribute to Thomas S. Whittam
- Cryptococcus: From Human Pathogen to Model Yeast
- Emerging Infections 9
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Third Edition - A Guide for Teachers
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Third Edition - A Guide for Students
- Biological Safety, Fourth Edition
- Outbreak: Cases in the Real-World Microbiology
- Antibiotics: Actions, Origins, Resistance
13 nov - 28 dec
The South Asia Archive is a specialist digital platform providing global electronic access to culturally and historically significant literary material produced from within - and about - the South Asian region. It is not merely a repository, but a vehicle for targeted research, and one which has been intelligently structured to ensure efficient content discovery.
- Documents have been selected and catalogued by subject specialist editors, with expert commentaries provided to guide users through serial content.
- The archive contains millions of pages of digitized primary and secondary material in a mix of English and vernacular languages dating back to the start of the eighteenth century, up to the mid-twentieth century.
- It is derived from original archive materials held by the The South Asia Research Foundation.
- It provides online access to previously unavailable resources in South Asian studies.
It is a versatile resource with benefits for researchers, lecturers, and students across a diverse range of subject areas.
Please check the online tutorials.
Please note that it isn't possible to download PDF-documents during the trial. To view full text documents please use the Image Viewer.
28 nov - 5 dec
Integrum contains about 400 million documents in more than 5000 databases which include full-text versions of central and regional newspapers and magazines, teletypes of more than 400 information agencies, analytical and statistical bulletins, texts of laws and decrees, addresses and phones databases, full texts of Russian classic literary works.
Please read the manual.
27 nov - 26 dec
China Core Newspapers Full-text Database collects academic articles published in about 500 important newspapers in China from 2000, updated continuously.
27 nov - 26 dec
CAJ is a full-text database of Chinese journals. It contains more than 9,800 journals starting from 1915.