Contacts and research data initiatives
WHERE DO I TURN NOW?
Depending on which faculty you belong to and where in the research process you are, you may need support from several organisations within the University. Most libraries at LU can offer some support.
Libraries and other organisations at LU that offer support in work with research data:
- Your library – describing and structuring of research data
- Records Management and Archives – practical management of data, document registration, archiving and long-term storage
- Legal Services Office – legal issues, e.g. management of personal data, informed consent, secrecy, drawing up agreements, copyright
- Research Services – research funders and their policies
- Your faculty’s IT unit or LDC (website in Swedish) – data storage and data security
- Regional Ethical Review Board (In Swedish, new window), General information about the Ethical Review Board (new window)– ethical review, informed consent, biobank storage
Page Manager: webbansvarig [at] lub.lu.se