1. Where do I register my dissertation?
2. What do I need to register my dissertation?
You will need:
3. Where do I get my password?
In order to register your dissertation you need your LUCAT-id.
Contact your directory administrator if you have forgotten your password.
4. When am I supposed to fill in the information?
This should be done well in advance before the dissertation. Contact your faculty secretary (see the right column) to get information about the latest registration date.
5. Who is my Faculty secretary?
See right column
6. How do I get an ISBN?
See Left menu
7. How do I see that what I wrote actually is in the database?
When you click "Submit" a message will be send to your faculty secretary. The faculty secretary must then approves your information before it reaches the database. You will get an email when he/she has accepted your registration. You will still be able to look at your information when you login to the form.
8. What do I do if I have no PDF-file when I am supposed to register?
Contact your Faculty secretary.
9. How do I distribute the printed version of my dissertation?
The University Library has different agreements with the faculties regarding dissemination of the printed dissertations, contact your faculty secretary for more information.
Doctoral students hand in 20 printed copies of the dissertation to the University Library. Note! Doctoral students of the Faculty of Humanities and Theology do not hand in any printed copies to the University Library.
Welcome to hand in your dissertation to the information desk at University Library
Questions? Please call: 046-222 9168/ 0709-222 9168 / 0703-769 097
In each dissertation there has to be a separate title page and abstract page
Last updated: June 16, 2014
Website contact: Webeditors