The management group of the library network is an advisory body to the University librarian.
The management group for the libraries at Lund University consists of the University librarian, the heads of each faculty library organisation, the members in the University Library management group and two coordinators from the University Library’s department of cooperation. The group meets once a month.
The group’s task is to prepare strategic matters for the library board and advise the University librarian.
The management group has a number of strategy, project and working groups at its disposal, which work on issues concerning various parts of the organisation.
Members autumn semester 2016
- Jette Guldborg Petersen, University Librarian (chair)
- Catarina Carlsson, Faculty of Law
- Colm Doyle, Faculty of Medicine
- Kristina Holmin Verdozzi, Faculty of Science
- Viktoria Hörnlund, Faculty of Humanities & Theology
- Karin Jönsson, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Kristian Knutsson, University Library
- Lena Landgren, University Library
- Åse Lugnér, Faculty of Fine & Performing Arts
- Eva Nylander, University Library
- Maria Ohlsson, University Library (notes)
- Claes Olsson, Faculty of Economics & Management
- Åsa Sellgren, Faculty of Engineering
- Elisabeth Stålesjö, University Library
- Henrik Åslund, University Library
Meetings autumn semester 2016